Easiest Zoom™ Call Recorder
Record 3 types of conversations: In-person, Over the phone and Online (over Zoom™, Teams™, Skype™, etc.)
Record Your Zoom™ calls!
CourtCaster is a mobile audio interface for conducting interviews. With this handheld, portable recorder you can interview people in person, over the phone and online. That means you can record your calls over Zoom™, Teams™, Skype™, etc. CourtCaster makes you and the other party sound clear. It is easy to use and is durable, which saves you time and money. CourtCaster lets you take interviews anywhere!
Designed at the request of Court Reporters, CourtCaster allows to conduct remote interviews over Zoom. It also lets you record a phone call with your cell phone. But that’s not all! You can also record proffesional, in-person interviews with two mics!
Our new Jasmine™ mic preamps feature 65dB of low-noise gain and support all professional mics. Featuring analog limiters, mix-minus with a phone patch for remote guests, SD recorder, mono blend for streaming, and much more, CourtCaster is small and portable, allowing you to work anywhere!
Famous Musicians use our products to record album tracks. Top Voice-over actors use them to record on-air spots and promos. Radio journalists use them for interviews. Houses of Worship use them to stream services on social media. Podcasters use them to record all over the world. Get CourtCaster today, you’ll love it or your money back!
OUR Artists / ENdorsers
Bruce Wawrzyniak, Podcaster, NHTE
George Clinton, P-Funk
DonLewis, Synth Pioneer
Jermaine Bryson, Kool and the Gang
Michael Moritz, Broadway Producer
Matthew Whittaker, PIano Prodigy
Jake Morelli, Guitarist, QUINCY JONES, ED SHEERAN, BRUNO MARS, THE ROOTS
Vaughn Wilson, PRODUCER, George Clinton, P-Funk, Def Jam
Paul Boutin, Grammy® award-winning recording engineer, Kenny “BabyFace” Edmonds
Vince Melamed, Keyboardist, Dylan, Eagles, Dan Fogelberg, Bobby Womack, others
Larry Mitchell, Guitarist, Tracy Chapman, Billy Squier, Ric Ocasek
Bluey, Founder, Incognito
Tommy Coster, Producer, Eminem, 50 Cent
Denny Fongheiser, Percussionist, Bruce Springsteen, Tracy Chapman, Seal
Chandler Lawn, Songwriter
CJ Vanston (r), Producer, TOTO, Spinal Tap, Joe Cocker
Mark Egan, Bassist, Pat Metheny, Gil Evans
Jordan Rudess, Dream Theater
Charlie Hunter, Guitarist, Bandleader
Kenneth James Gibson, Producer, Bell Gardens (band), solo artist, Ambient, Americana
Michael League, Founder, Snarky Puppy
Scott Thunes, Bassist, Frank Zappa
Marcus Baylor, Drummer, Yellowjackets
Will Lee, Bassist, Fab Faux, David Letterman
Sammy Figueroa (r), Percussion, Miles Davis
Jauqo III X, Bassist, Ornette Coleman, Bernard Purdie, Jamaladeen Tacuma,
Peter James, Keyboardist, Synth programmer
Vuyani Wakaba, Bassist
Ultimate Mobile Recorder
CourtCaster is small and easy to use. It takes power from USB-C chargers or power banks, which are available everywhere. We designed it to offer reliable service in the field. The case is made from lightweight aluminum and the tactile controls make adjustments quick and easy. The built-in SD recorder, combined with our custom XY stereo mics turns CourtCaster into a professional, high-quality mobile recorder.
Female Voiceover: April Watts, Marni Frantz, Bobbin Beam
Male Voiceover: Harry Legg, Tony Daniels, Ahmed Aldjonaid
Podcast: Now Hear This Entertainment, top 2% downloaded podcast
These artists’ opinions came unsolicited. CEntrance didn’t take part in writing the endorsements. You will hear endorsements for PortCaster, MixerFace, and MicPort Pro. These products have the same professional sound quality, and differ by the number of channels.
- Record to: Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, laptops, phones and tablets
- Live stream to most social media platforms and conferencing applications
- Supported by most smartphone, tablet and computer recording apps
- High Dynamic Range Jasmine Mic Pres™ offer plenty of clean gain
- Clean, true 48V phantom power for using professional condenser mics
- Two Neutrik™ XLR jacks for mic, line or instrument sources
- TRRS input for connecting a phone to add a remote guest to your podcast
- High Pass Filter to cut the wind noise when recording on location
- MONO Blend control to mix your podcast down to MONO for streaming
- Stereo Aux input allows you to add background music or sound effects to your podcast
- VelvetSound™ A-to-D converters record your audio in studio quality
- DSLR-ready line/mic output for a radical improvement in audio quality
- Adjustable Zero Latency Monitor control for dialing in the perfect mix
- Custom AmpExtreme™ headphone amp offers clarity, detail and volume
- Stereo Line output for flexible monitoring and connecting a DSLR camera
- Great headphone amp for hearing your recordings loudly and clearly
- Gets power from any standard, 5V / 2.4A USB charger or power bank. No custom power supply needed.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum chassis for scratch protection and durability
- Included SD card recorder simultaneously records to SD-card and the connected phone/laptop
- SD card, phone and outputs are all fed the same stereo mix for redundancy
- Optional pair of XY Stereo microphones offers low noise and flat response