Cerene dB: Transparent Reference Headphones for Professionals and Audiophiles
Cerene dB represents years of research into headphone performance. CEntrance took the time to come up with a pair of headphones that sounds natural and transparent, yet delivers full spectrum of audiophile enjoyment.
We spoke with our primary customers, musicians and audiophiles, to understand what's most important in headphone design. We learned that light weight and comfort for long listening sessions, protection from external noise, as well as pristine sound quality were very important, but people also requested affordable headphones.
So we set out to make the perfect set, the most advanced headphones by CEntrance, the company that graced the cover of Stereophile magazine twice, due to exceptional sound quality and affordability of our audiophile products. "Affordable Excellence" was the phrase Stereophile used to describe our products and our brand new Cerene dB headphones truly represent this vision.
These comfortable headphones with leather ear pads and padded headband feel great, sound pristine and deliver hours of music enjoyment. Large dynamic drivers offer precise bass and clear highs, perfect for recording and listening. The sonic footprint has been carefully optimized to achieve "The CEntrance Sound", characterized by truthful, transparent presentation, with wide sound stage and confident delivery.
Go ahead and get a pair for yourself and a loved one, whether they are a musician or an audiophile -- once you put them on, you will immediately know what our customers are raving about!
- Closed back, circumaural design for superior acoustical isolation
- Foldable design with two-way, 180° cup rotation for flexible storage options
- Tailored frequency response (10 Hz - 26 kHz)
- Accurate low frequency performance
- Custom-tuned, balanced midrange and transparent high frequency presentation
- High power handling capability (1800 mW at 40 Ohm, 900 mW per channel)
- 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers for high sensitivity and improved transient response
- Sensitivity: 96dB, +/- 3dB
- Cable length: 1.5 meter, perfect for desktop and portable use