Musical, studio-grade closed dynamic headphones offering natural, transparent sound and comfortable isolation from external noise.
Curated, Confident, Consistent
bring recordings closer and immerse in music
Cerene dB headphones live up to their name — offering a controlled natural, transparent sound with a full spectrum of audiophile enjoyment. Known for the successful line of personal audio products, including award-winning DACs and mobile recording devices, CEntrance’s debut into the world of headphones has been highly anticipated.
The new Cerene dB headphones represent years of research into headphone performance. CEntrance wanted to improve what’s currently on the market and spoke with loyal customers – professional musicians and audiophiles to understand what’s truly important in headphone design. Sound quality, comfort, sound isolation, and affordability emerged as key factors. Armed with that research, CEntrance set out to create the ultimate pair of headphones that would live up to the “affordable excellence” moniker that Stereophile Magazine has used to describe CEntrance audiophile products.
“We learned a lot about studio monitoring and audiophile listening and it was time to pair our recording and playback equipment with a set of headphones that matched the CEntrance reputation for quality and dependability,” said Michael Goodman, CEntrance’s CEO. “We spent over a year tuning the Cerene dB headphones to sound truthful and acoustically transparent, allowing users to hear all the details, whether they listen for work or fun—or both.”
Cerene dB are closed-back headphones with a circumaural design for superior acoustic isolation. Premium synthetic leather ear pads and a padded headband provide comfort during long listening sessions. Large dynamic, neodymium drivers offer precise bass and extended high-end, equally great for recording and mixing, or enjoying favorite music. A foldable design with two-way, 180-degree cup rotation provides flexible storage options and makes the new headphones perfect for travel.
Cerene dB headphones were designed for a wide range of discerning listeners in the CEntrance customer community: audiophiles, recording and touring artists, studio engineers, broadcasters, and podcasters.
- Foldable design with two-way, 180° cup rotation for flexible storage options and ease of travel
- Premium ear pads provide comfort during long listening sessions
- Padded synthetic leather headband that’s soft and easy to care for
- Cable length: 1.5 m, perfect length for desktop and portable use
- Cable type: Shielded pair of oxygen-free, braided copper wire
- Straight, ultra-flexible TPE jacket, designed to minimize cable memory
- Molded strain relief on both sides of the cable to minimize stress
- Weight: 364 g
- Tailored frequency response: (10 Hz – 26 kHz), for full audio spectrum performance
- Impedance: 40 Ohm, compatible with largest variety of audio equipment
- High power handling capability: (1800 mW total, 900 mW per channel)
- 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers for high sensitivity and improved transient response
- High sensitivity: 96dB, +/- 3dB, means there is plenty of loudness for all environments
- 3.5mm (1/8″) gold-plated stereo plug that fits front panels of modern portable equipment
- 1/4″ adapter available separately
- Precise bass and extended high-end, equally great for recording and mixing
- Accurate low frequency delivery with custom tuning for voice and music
- Curated, confident midrange for precise reproduction of vocal performance
- Clear high-frequency presentation for truthful delivery of top end content
- Consistent with “CEntrance sound”: Transparent reference for professionals and audiophiles
Excitement above all
Customer satisfaction and excitement are the forces that keep driving us forward. Go ahead, put these on and you too will be transported into the land of soothing sounds, making you feel calm and giving you some “Cerene dB”!