Warranty, Repair and Return policy
Effective: Sept 2019
CEntrance warrants for a period of (1) year from the date of manufacture that each of its standard products is free of defects in material and workmanship. There are no warranties which extend beyond description on the face hereof. The warranty described in this paragraph shall be IN LIEU of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY of fitness for a particular purpose.
What this warranty covers:
For purposes of this warranty, a ‘standard product’ consists of the mechanical and electronic components that are assembled to create a device or system. This is commonly referred to as a product’s ‘hardware’.
Conditions and Exceptions of Warranty:
Centrance’ s liability under this warranty is expressly conditioned upon:
1. The product has been installed in accordance with industry accepted installation practices and Centrance’ s recommended practices.
2. The product has been maintained in accordance with Centrance’ s standard maintenance practice.
3. Centrance shall have no responsibility under this warranty as concerns apparent defects which have been caused by misuse, abuse, improper use, neglect in storage, neglect in use, storage, transportation or handling. The original identification markings must not have been removed, defaced or altered.
4. The parties agree that the buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against Centrance shall be for the repair or replacement of defective parts as provided herein. The buyer agrees that no other remedy, including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages for lost profits, lost sales, injury to persons or property, or any other incidental to consequential loss shall be available to him.
Repair and Return Policy:
An RMA number must be requested by email or phone. Equipment received without an RMA number may be returned. The shipping label must include the RMA number.
Send defective units to:
1882 Elmhurst Road
Mt. Prospect, IL 60056
Please include a description of all products with all returns. A credit card number will be required for all out of warranty repairs.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?CEntrance collects the following data
- All information which is related to an identified or identifiable natural person (e.g., name, address, phone number, date of birth or email address) is personal data. The processing of your personal data entails for example the data’s collection, recording, usage, transmission to third parties or deletion.
- Depending on your interaction with us, we collect different information from you, some of which is personal data.
How do we collect your data?You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect a variety of information that you directly provide to us, such as through
- Processing of Orders,
- Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms or emails,
- Any communication with us through our website, at trade shows and other special events, over the phone, on third party social media sites, by mail or Email,
- Your participation in our sweepstakes, contests or research,
- Any reviews you submit about our products,
- Employment applications,
- Account and products registration including warranty registration, and administration of your account,
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance.
- Product registration
- Contact Data – name, (work) address, telephone number, cell phone number, fax number, email address, and employer
- Customer Account Data – log-in credentials, shipping address, information about purchases or other transactions with us
- Demographic information such as your gender, age (range), DOB in month and date.
- Purchase history
- Product serial number
- Interests and opinions related to our products and services
- How you use our products and services
How will we use your data?Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Provide customer service.
- When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?Our Company securely stores your data at its data centers and data centers of its partners We store your data as long as it is necessary to provide this website and the services connected with it or as long as we have a legitimate interest in continued storage. In all other cases, we delete your personal data with the exception of such data that we are required to retain for the purpose of contractual or statutory (e.g., taxation or commercial law) retention periods (e.g., invoices). Our Company will keep Customer Account Data for 10 years from the end of the business/contractual relationship.
What are your data protection rights?Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
CookiesCookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Improving performance and enhance the user experience for those who visit our website
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookiesYou can set your browser not to accept cookies, and to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 833-236-8726
By mail: CEntrance
1882 S. Elmhurst Rd.
Mount Prospect, IL
CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our online store! CEntrance and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop within this website, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to our website, to understand our practices.
When you visit CEntrance or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of CEntrance or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of CEntrance, with copyright authorship for this collection by CEntrance, and protected by international copyright laws.
CEntrance‘s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not CEntrance’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits CEntrance . All other trademarks not owned by CEntrance or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by CEntrance or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
CEntrance grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of CEntrance. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of CEntrance. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of CEntrance and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing CEntrance’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of CEntrance. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by CEntrance. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of CEntrance so long as the link does not portray CEntrance, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any CEntrance logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. CEntrance and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. CEntrance reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant CEntrance and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant CEntrance and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify CEntrance or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. CEntrance has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. CEntrance takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from CEntrance are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
CEntrance and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, CEntrance does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by CEntrance itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY CENTRANCE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CENTRANCE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CENTRANCE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CENTRANCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM CENTRANCE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CENTRANCE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting CEntrance, you agree that the laws of the state of ILLINOIS, USA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and CEntrance or its associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to CEntrance or to products you purchase through CEntrance shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Cook County, ILLINOIS, USA, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate CEntrance’s intellectual property rights, CEntrance may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of DEFINE_STATE, DEFINE_COUNTRY, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to MYCOMPANY. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.